Jan 1, 2009

Auf Widersehen 2008...Hallo 2009....

how time have flyed this year...this year was full of happiness and sadness which have made me grown into a better person..

just to recall the things that was in my 2008 calender...

I became an aunt to beautiful niece, Akilah...
I graduated from MMU...
I got the opportunity to help and work with the less fortunate...
I had the best birthday with my sister, chikas, hasanah and raz, and my dear beloved subang frens..
I got the opportunity to further my studies in London...
I got to spent more time with my brother whom was abroad since 2001 and get to know my sis-in-law even better since she also flew to further her studies after they got married..
I get to meet new frens and cherish the frens that i already have even more...
I got the opportunity to travel and see the different aspects of the life...


I've realised how hard it would be be apart from my sister, my mom and dad, my friends that have been there for me through thick and thin..

congratulations as well to all my frens who are engaged, married, found their dream job! Good luck to those who are still in the battle field like me in pursuing our dreams!

my wish for 2009...

like any other person I too wish to become a better person..memperbanyakkan lagi amalan and kurangkan tinggal sembahyang..i wish that i will find my other half whom will love me for who I am...I hope that the economic crisis wont affect my family and friends as it had affected others...

i hope that all the sorrowness that i dealt with will never be dealt as it hurts even to think about it!

No comments: