Feb 12, 2011

February has now become one of my favourite months~~

~ February is the month I compiled all my courage without hesitating I hit the sent button

~ February is the month I was "Over the moon"

~ In one the days in February I felt so anxious and nervous just to attend a wedding!

~ February is the birthday month of my first niece Lil Akilah..she's gonna be 3 on the 14th

~ February is the month a friend of mine Iema found out she's pregnant

~ February is the birthday month of one of my Bff , Raznira Rongi

~ February is the birthday month of ZZ

~ February is the month I will be visiting Singapore. CANT WAIT!

~ February is the month I am proud of a certain someone for his achievement in his career

More importantly, February seems to be a good month for most of the people I'm close with.. when they are happy I am happy :)

No comments: