Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo......
I'm think I'm going to be sick.. Major sore throat and I can sense a cough and flu coming...demam juger..camana ni? Camana ni?
Makan ubat ...checked !
No ice or cold drinks..checked!
Nervous.... checked! LOL
Selagi tak settle nervous okehs
So Transformers 3 :Dark of the Moon 3D was awesome....
now next on the list in Sekali Lagi *tetiba cerita melayu* ..fully recommended by Ms ZZ... kata nya sweet and sedih sampai leh nangis... tapi thinking back banyak cerita yang boleh make me cry... antara nya Khabi Qushi Khabi Igham yang hans Isaac and Rusdi Ramli berlakon tu.. note that dalam banyak-banyak movie I quoted cerita melayu.. why? Sebab movie English countless movies yang made me cry :P
this week kene study a bit of warisan and adat Johor. At the same time kene study juga presentation slides utk costing 101 session yang will take off during the fasting month. Boy... that's gonna be a sleepy session utk rakyat RP. Pastu kene prepare jugak for a challenge that I was trusted with. Susah nie bila expectation adalah untuk perform luar biasa.. but I will take the challenge, insyaAllah.. tak lupa juge untuk finalize arrangements untuk apa2 yang patut..
23 July 2011 will be a big day for 3 people.. I will be zooming from subang jaya to kelana jaya to kajang to subang jaya to kuala lumpur...but it will be worth it for sure J
Ok.. till next time.. toodles from me
No comments:
Post a Comment