I noticed that I seldom eat chocolates or sweet things but when I crave for some, I will have no patience in waiting and I will straight away go to the shop, quickly go back to my workspace and gobble up a whole bar without stopping. After that I will drink like a bottle of plain water. A rather peculiar habit don't you think?
It's F.R.I.D.AY!
This week has really been... ermmm... how do I put it? Like a packet of Skittles. You know the one which have a mixed of flavours and colours?
.....last week sorrows dah sedikit reda and I have started planning.. Plan apa? we will see!
.....Last Saturday, my cousin Mustaain got engaged to the love of his life Baizura. Small yet very sweet & pleasant event
...Sunday was raya-raya Klang & Subang Jaya
....Monday all the members of the family have been under the weather and still have yet to be fully recovered
....currently my Grandmother is at home and yesterday Mak Adek wasn't feeling well so she slept and our house so it was really good having both of them around. Plus , I had an additional consultant to comment on my kain and what type of baju to make
......Miamor has been unpredictably sweet lately..Hence dalam hati senantiasa ada Taman...
.......Both Hasanah & Iema menanti hari sahaja for the arrival of their bundle of joy
......work has been slow... in actual fact I have tons to do and yet masih rasa lemau...cit!
... next week harus start ganti puasa... tapi cam ala tak sempat nak ganti and puasa 6 jer.. erkkk
... tomorrow pula I have tons to do...service kereta, byr bills, hantar kain ke tailor sebelum makin ramai yg marah tkt tak sempat, 2 weddings, 2 open houses, and 1 aqiqah.. mana sempat la pergi yer.. traffic is predicted to be bad with all the rumah terbuka and weddings...
Ps: my addiction to Lee Min Ho sudah makin bertambah bila tgk City Hunter nie... Sorry A.. bare with me.. huhu
No comments:
Post a Comment