First heard about it via twitter.. If I'm not mistaken got the from@thenotebook tweets..
Started looking up for info online.. Showed my officemate and she too was interested..furthermore even the famous Dr Oz and Oprah recommends this program..
Excited *
Saw online that if we purchased 3 then we will receive 1 bottle free.. Great deal right..
*even more excited!
She immediately ordered it online .that was thursday morning and voila.. We received ity today, tuesday..super fast and efficient service..
*even more excited!
Can't wait to try. However, since the capsules are made out of gelatin we are still waiting for confirmation whether its plant based.
Once I get the green light and have tried it, I will definitly do a review ..
A bottle contains 90 capsules. Recommended at the back of the bottle 3 times daily but most reviews says 1-2 capsules would be sufficient :)
For your further reading :-
http://dailyconsumeralerts.com/diet/LoseWeight/?&t202id=300018&t202kw=dplike&match=&c3=
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment