Alhamdullilah, we were engaged last month, 20th November 2011. It was a small ceremony attended my relatives and close friends.
The Engagement was held at Zam Zam Arabic Restaurant in Shah Alam.
We exchanged 5 vs 7 gifts which includes, Solemnizations's Attire, our rings, the traditional Tepak Sireh, chocolates, cakes and fruits.
My mini pelamin was by Meenz Creation
second that I love was my hand bouquet which was made by my sister. I wanted hydrangeas and she realized my dream.. thank you for that :)
I would like to express my utmost gratitude to my parents, siblings and everyone who have helped me with the preparation of Engagement day. It was even more beautiful than I imagined. Thank you to everyone who sponsored my door gifts, cake, and even monetary. you know who you are :) thank you and I am blessed..
me and my dulang bearers..thank you ladies xoxo
my favourite pic of us
official photographers was Mahadhar
you can also view some of the other picture here
A month have passed since our engagement and we have about six months to go before our big day.. may we cherish each and every step of the preparation. Learning and preparing ourselves to step into another phase of our lives. InsyaAllah



4 comments:
sangat suka gambar cincin bersama kek itu! *love*
(and of course, picture of both of you) feel so in love!
tu laa.. i pun suka pic tu... unique :)
happy for you darling!! pejam celik je nanti :)
thank you laling :) terasa debaran dan stress nya already..huhuh
Post a Comment