Apr 13, 2012

the moment I opt for another option

so they say I should try harder...

but my heart says I should opt for another option..



it's literally eating me up alive..

with the upcoming changes in my life, I don't think there is space for this kind of madness.

I've tried rationalizing it. Discuss about it.



The excitement to wake up every morning ain't there any more.



Finding excuses ain't healthy as well.[somehow there's a lot of excuses happening lately]


I sigh a lot now days



With the wedding prep + unwell parents + crazy madness [that's how I'm defining it]

there's not even an hour I can settle with a peace of mind.


I barely have time with my friends too but my close friends know what I'm going through . But I miss them.


ps: i'll update on other interesting matters soon.. this not so interesting post can be skipped if you like.. eh dah kat hujung2 nie.. camana nak skip yer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alia, how are you? How are your parents? From your latest entry, seems like they are not in the best of health?