Post your name and I will do each of the following:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a color I feel suits you.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.(if possible. If not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
10. If you play, you MUST post this on yours
4 comments:
nisa!
wanie
nisa ahmad!
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
kawanku yang sangatlah suka amik gambar :p
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
perfect day-hoku! saya sangat suka lagu ni...
3. I'll pick a color I feel suits you.
light pink and white!
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.(if possible. If not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
niesa blueks! i donno if you still remember this!
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
@ smksj..gaya ketua clan! tapi tgk jerlaa but we got close after nadia's house
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
kucing! kucing and always kucing! manja and attitude
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
what makes you stick to way you are eventough ader jugak sore grapes around?
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
cara u pangil i..alyaaaa!!!dengan gaya yang nisa jer tau!
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
hmm...suka dok dlm fitting room berjam2 OMG ! hehhe
Wanny!
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
suka karoeke!
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
fantasia bulan madu!
3. I'll pick a color I feel suits you.
red!
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.(if possible. If not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
love is blind...as fas as i can see..
ahaks!
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
kat usrah rumah nadia..we were in standard 1 or 2..hehhe zaman kitaorg gi main and ko dok baik jer sebelah mak ko!
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
kucing juger..garang tapi manja sangat sebenarnya!
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
asal laa cepat sangat masuk kalau blaja? padahal org lain susah payah!
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
you work for what you what walaupun sebenarnya parents ko mampu!
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
u can read my mind ! benci..pastu nak sengih2
hahahahah so cute!
4. i tak ingat! adekah pasal seseorang ituu hehe
7. when stuff like that happens Allah s.w.t. selalu murahkan rezeki in other areas serious.happens everytime
ok alyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)) heheh sayang u! jaga diri. dah g jumpe doktor ke?
Post a Comment