location:kemensah
date:30 october 2010
event:aktiviti riadah bersama-sama teman-teman ofis and bff raz!
how it started? well Gya and I was having lunch.. we were pointing out how stressfull work and life was at that time and we needed some extreame activity.. Gya said that Ennie was planning an ATV Session and whether I wanted to join them..I was so excited!
after several days, Ennie started gathering the info's and the people who wanted to join..I decided to invite Raz ..ntah kenapa she was the first person that cross my mind :)
let me share some of the pics with you guys.. tak banyak pun.. kalau you guys nak try.. its rm150 for a 2 hours plus route..inclusive of a short break at the Sofea Jane Water Falls..
~group photos before the ATV ride
~group A on our ATV'S, I look totally fat in this pic tapi sbb this is the only pic yang ada semua and atas ATV...
~us in the water after arriving back at the base
~Sofea Jane Waterfalls, why Sofea Jane? sebab penah shoot movie kat sini..tak ingat cerita apa
~bff and i :)
2 comments:
wahh. bestnyer dpt bawak ATV.. kat mana tu?
alya mmg best!walaupun i cuak ..hehe thanks for inviting bff ;)
Post a Comment