May 19, 2011

The day i failed my mission to blog setiap hari...


The last time I blogged was on the 30th April 2011..... nampak sangat fail bila baru Day 10 saya dah idle...ampun2..banyak exciting news to be shared but let's take step by step :P
Today's entry will be a super long one.. nak cover 20 hari nya entry..al maklum....mari2


Day 11 – A picture of M.Y memory [1st May 2011]

 

Day 12 – M.Y current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.[2nd May 2011]

I'd have to say single but not available...heeeeee

Day 13 – A picture of M.Y favourite band or artist [3rd May 2011]



My ultimate favourite would be them! KRU brothers



Day 14 – A TV show I'M currently addicted to. [4th May 2011]

Always and always.... greys anatomy





Day 15 – Something I don't leave the house without. [5th May 2011]

I'd have to say my phone.. tapi dah 2 kali dah gi office lupa bawak.. nasib ada neighbour yg satu office :P

Day 16 – Short term goals for this month and why [6th May 2011]

Settle my work load.. banyak sungguh kerja pending yang tak siap-siap.. adoi!!!

Day 17 – How I hope M.Y future will be like. [7th May 2011]

Stable job , stable family and most importantly liability free bak kata izan...

Day 18 – 5 things that irritate ME about opposite/same sex [8th May 2011]

I will choose things that irritates me about the same sex
  1. Gi toilet tak flush
  2. Bila salin pad letak merata
  3. Bila ada family sendiri wat cam takder family sendiri
  4. Bila bnyk sangat merungut padahal wanita lain pun menempuhi cabaran sama
  5. Bila control suami/bf/teman tapi mesra secara melampau..trust is the key to any relationship..ke korang yg takder life ? [it may sound harsh, but for me you might as well enjoy your time ngan ur girlfriends bila the guys go out for their guys time]
Day 19 – A picture of something I want to do before you die [9th May 2011]
I'd like to visit .....

 Day 20 – The meaning behind M.Y blog name. [10th May 2011]
Aritlya....sepatutnya aritlia...ntah knapa takleh nak register aritlia...
INTAN ALIA MD RADZI
It's actually from a toggle of my name.. dulu2 time nak signup account hotmail diorg yg cadangkan J


Day 21 – A photo of something that makes M.E happy. [11th May 2011]




Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt M.E recently. [12th May 2011]

I shall not share it here as i think some matters are still personal...

Day 23 – 15 facts about M.E.[13th May 2011]

~~~~I'm not a sweet tooth, I enjoy compressing my time with activities, I'd like to help whenever I can, Petite size, Allergic to dust, seafood [especially yg tak fresh], paint and aerosol, dislike satin material and sequins, i like to try new places to eat, when i'm stressed i get Mouth ulcers, i like the colour blue, time management is vital.. i don't like to wait:P, i tend to babble when I'm stressed...i don't take spicy food...i cover my head/face when i sleep, i like outdoor activities, i don't like to have short hair ~~~~~

 
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to M.E. [14th May 2011]
I shall keep this personal as well J


Day 25 – Who am I? [15th May 2011]

I am M.E :p

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere I want to go.[16th May 2011]

 


Day 27 – What kind of person attracts M.E? [17th May 2011]
Mr A attracts me J you have to know him to love him..

Day 28 – In this past month, what have I learned? [[18th May 2011]

Good things do happen do those who wait ...Alhamdullillah

Day 29 – Something I could never get tired of doing. [19th May 2011]

This one is definite: BUY SHOES!!!

Day 30 – A photograph of MYSELF today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days [19th May 2011]

I SHALL ANSWER TODAY..alang2 khatam terus
1.i turned 27
2. i bought my first bridal magazine
3. one of my best friend got married


Ps: photo tamau lah :P

No comments: